Customized solutions and an experienced team
From the initial meeting to commissioning, Pfening’s full staff of experienced, licensed mechanical and electrical engineers are with you every step of the way.
Ingredient system design services
- Comprehensive system layout
- Convey and flow rate determinations
- Batch cycle time confirmation
- Equipment specification and selection
- Analysis of explosion protection needs
- Combustible dust surveys
- Efficiency and performance analysis
- Identification of obsolete components
- Operational trouble shooting
Every manufacturing associate is focused on the importance of first-rate equipment, on-time deliveries and customer service. We regularly invest in new manufacturing technologies in CNC machining, welding and cutting systems.
Installation and Commissioning
While designing and manufacturing high quality equipment is important, it’s not the only part of the solution. We fully support projects with comprehensive installation, engineered start-up and commissioning, and system operation training.
Combustible Dust Mitigation
Safety is our goal. Our experienced team makes sure your facility code compliant with the following services:
- Combustible dust hazard audits
- Formal Dust Hazard Analysis (DHA)
- Equipment grounding checks
- Combustible dust mitigation plans